The website https://www.tropaverde.org (Tropaverde or site -web- onwards) is developed and belongs to Teimas Desenvolvemento SL (TEIMAS or responsible onwards), with CIF B70179973 and registered office in Praza Pascual Veiga 7 Entresuelo A 15706 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña), Spain. You can contact with us in the telephone +34 981 523 226 or in the electronic mail email@example.com.
The rules of use of the site are very simple and are based on common sense. By using the Web browser, you are accepting these rules and conditions of use:
- You can not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit the site or any part of the site TROPAVERDE without our express permission.
- You must use TROPAVERDE in accordance with the law, good customs and public order and you can not use the site to harm third parties, the site itself or prevent normal use by other users.
- If you are a member of TROPAVERDE can not use the coupons more than once. Remember to give your coupon to the collaborator once you consume it, the coupons are not cumulative and you can not repeat reward.
- If you are a COLLABORATOR of TROPAVERDE you agree to give the REWARD that you have designed with those responsible for the site. In addition, the coupon has a single use, so you have to ask the user once consumed. The person responsible may contact you periodically to request the coupons consumed.
- If you are a VOUCHER ISSUING POINT of TROPAVERDE, you must agree to give the VOUCHER/S of points when they make the actions agreed with those responsible for TROPAVERDE. The person in charge will give you a stipulated number of VOUCHERS so that you can distribute them.
GDPR and Cookies
In compliance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES USE THIS WEB PAGE?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, bringing the process of purchasing an article.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the user service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertisements based on it.
DEACTIVATE THE COOKIES.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer is offered.
You can then access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Configure cookies in Google Chrome
- Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Configure cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Configure cookies in Safari (Apple)
THIRD PARTY COOKIES.
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising that is included in the website. They are used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of experience in its use.
Specifically, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
WARNING ON ELIMINATE COOKIES
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact this website through our Contact channels.
The content of TROPAVERDE site is an original work and protected by Intellectual Property Rights, all rights reserved for TEIMAS. Complaints, if any, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEIMAS may make changes to the current terms and conditions of use. In addition, TEIMAS has no responsibility derived from the information published on the site, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the company. At any time and without prior notice to the user, TEIMAS may carry out a suspension of the services of the website.
Finally, failure to comply with these conditions of use will result in the cancellation of the user, the voucher issuing point or the local sponsor and their rewards.